This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Brownie Bowls recipe for the win! The perfect chocolaty, fudgy vessels to carry your favorite frozen dessert treat. Made from scratch with simple ingredients, lower-sugar, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan friendly. Told you–it’s Brownie Bowls for the WIN! Happiness is totally possible when brownies are involved.I know we’ve all seen these simply made brownie bowls roaming around on the Internet—you know, the ones with just two cupcake pans smushed together. Brilliant? Yes. I have one problem with it, though.It tells you to use a box of brownie mix. Ummm, OK . . .But what about people with food allergies? Or people who need lower-sugar? Or those who just want less processed food in their diet; the ones who ask themselves, “wtf, why is that in the ingredients list?!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Bars
- Fudge Brownies With Peanut Butter Frosting
- Bottom's Up Irish Cream Poke Brownies
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Halloween Brownie Bites
- The Ultimate Brownie
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie