Easy Thai Tea Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is a dense, scrumptious, and satisfying Thai tea cheesecake that is very easy to make. It requires mostly basic ingredients which are cream crackers, butter, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and Thai tea powder. It is great for any special day or occasion, from Valentine's Day, to birthday, New Year's, anniversary, or even graduation! The cake can be made 1 or 2 days in advance. The bonus is there is not a lot of cleaning to be done when you finish!"
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size7-8 inch Round Springform Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- Homemade Coffee Cake with Cherry Pie Filling
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes