Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Got 5 minutes? Then you have enough time to make this insanely delicious cake! This is a mug cake, but not just any mug cake. It has a molten chocolate center. Mix and microwave right in your mug for dessert for 1-2 in minutes!"
Imagine holding a warm mug, not of hot cocoa, but of the tastiest cake to ever pop out of the microwave. This microwave cake recipe will make a Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake in practically no time. Just sit back and indulge.
Makes1 Mug Cake
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time2 min
Cooking Vessel Size10 oz or larger mug
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Little Bitty Peach Dump Cake
- Hot Chocolate Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake
- All-In-One Cake Pan Cake
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Cookie Butter Pound Cake Recipe
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- BulbHead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish