Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake
By: Rachael Yerkes from eazypeazymealz.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Got 5 minutes? Then you have enough time to make this insanely delicious cake! This is a mug cake, but not just any mug cake. It has a molten chocolate center. Mix and microwave right in your mug for dessert for 1-2 in minutes!"
Imagine holding a warm mug, not of hot cocoa, but of the tastiest cake to ever pop out of the microwave. This microwave cake recipe will make a Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake in practically no time. Just sit back and indulge.
Makes1 Mug Cake
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time2 min
Cooking Vessel Size10 oz or larger mug
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars