Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Got 5 minutes? Then you have enough time to make this insanely delicious cake! This is a mug cake, but not just any mug cake. It has a molten chocolate center. Mix and microwave right in your mug for dessert for 1-2 in minutes!"
Imagine holding a warm mug, not of hot cocoa, but of the tastiest cake to ever pop out of the microwave. This microwave cake recipe will make a Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake in practically no time. Just sit back and indulge.
Makes1 Mug Cake
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time2 min
Cooking Vessel Size10 oz or larger mug
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- Homemade Coffee Cake with Cherry Pie Filling
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake