This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Got 5 minutes? Then you have enough time to make this insanely delicious cake! This is a mug cake, but not just any mug cake. It has a molten chocolate center. Mix and microwave right in your mug for dessert for 1-2 in minutes!"
Imagine holding a warm mug, not of hot cocoa, but of the tastiest cake to ever pop out of the microwave. This microwave cake recipe will make a Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake in practically no time. Just sit back and indulge.
Makes1 Mug Cake
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time2 min
Cooking Vessel Size10 oz or larger mug
Read NextLovely Lemon Layer Cake Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Lovely Lemon Layer Cake Recipe
- Skinny Lemon Meringue Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Retro Orange "Kiss Me" Cake
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Perfect Lemon Pudding Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pretzels
- Loaded M&m Oreo Cookie Bars For St. Patrick’s Day
- Red Velvet Caramel Cupcakes
- Mixed Berry Chantilly Cake
- Strawberry Hand Pies
- Chocolate M&m Cookies
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll