Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Got 5 minutes? Then you have enough time to make this insanely delicious cake! This is a mug cake, but not just any mug cake. It has a molten chocolate center. Mix and microwave right in your mug for dessert for 1-2 in minutes!"
Imagine holding a warm mug, not of hot cocoa, but of the tastiest cake to ever pop out of the microwave. This microwave cake recipe will make a Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake in practically no time. Just sit back and indulge.
Makes1 Mug Cake
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time2 min
Cooking Vessel Size10 oz or larger mug
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- World's Best Chocolate Oat Hot Fudge Cake
- Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce
- Honey Bun Cake
- Swedish Almond Cake (Toscakaka)
- Easy Carrot Snack Cake
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Irish Chocolate Coffee Bundt Cake
- Easy Chocolate Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)