Swedish Almond Cake (Toscakaka)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Swedish Tosca cake with almond caramel topping. A nice little number, easy to whip up in 15 minutes plus the baking time and actually perfect for afters or pudding, as it can be baked in advance, topped and blasted under the grill at the last minute. With a dollop of white dairy stuff, cream, creme fraiche or yoghurt, no matter which. This little cake is named, rather grandiosely, after 'Tosca', one of the famous operas by Puccini."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Cranberry Gingerbread Cake
- Mojito Cookies
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Honey Gingerbread Cookies with Lemon Icing
- Superfood Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- Festive Cranberry Tart with Almond Frangipane
- Italian Cannoli Cookies