Swedish Almond Cake (Toscakaka)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Swedish Tosca cake with almond caramel topping. A nice little number, easy to whip up in 15 minutes plus the baking time and actually perfect for afters or pudding, as it can be baked in advance, topped and blasted under the grill at the last minute. With a dollop of white dairy stuff, cream, creme fraiche or yoghurt, no matter which. This little cake is named, rather grandiosely, after 'Tosca', one of the famous operas by Puccini."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Lovely Lemon Layer Cake Recipe
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Oreo Poke Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Caribbean Lemon Coconut Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe
- Homemade Eggnog
- Friendsgiving Cookies
- Frozen Sugar Cookies
- Rick and Morty Sugar Cookies