Swedish Almond Cake (Toscakaka)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Swedish Tosca cake with almond caramel topping. A nice little number, easy to whip up in 15 minutes plus the baking time and actually perfect for afters or pudding, as it can be baked in advance, topped and blasted under the grill at the last minute. With a dollop of white dairy stuff, cream, creme fraiche or yoghurt, no matter which. This little cake is named, rather grandiosely, after 'Tosca', one of the famous operas by Puccini."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches