Chocolate Covered Madeleine Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Covered Madeleine Cookies are not only delicious but are also pretty enough that you could make a nice tray of them the centerpiece on your kitchen table for a special after-dinner dessert. Need a treat for a classroom party or a birthday party then these are the cookies for you! Change up the colors to match your favorite football team and have them for a football party, or even the 4th of July! Enjoy!"
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- Cookie Ingredients:
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 2⁄3 C sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2tsp freshly grated lemon peel
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 C flour
- 1 stick +2 TBSP unsalted butter, melted & slightly cooled
- 2 package of Ghirardelli white chocolate wafers
- Red gel food coloring
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies