Pumpkin Spice Crinkle Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These autumn inspired Pumpkin Spice Crinkle Cookies are soft and chewy, and so easy to make. A simple sugar cookie dough that's heavily spiced with a hint of pumpkin added, and then finished by rolling in sugar. If you're a fan of the warm spices of fall, you won't want to miss out on these cookies. Best enjoyed, curled up in front of a fire, with your favourite hot beverage. Free from eggs, dairy, and nuts."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Florida Sun Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookies
- Crazy Good Cranberry Orange Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Soft Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Gluten Free Shortbread – Three Ways!
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Layered Jello Shots
- Peppermint Bark Recipe
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Vanilla Cake with Pumpkin Buttercream and Candy Corn
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse
- Festive Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Rudolph’s Reindeer Chow!