We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These light and sweet whipped shortbread cookies, with a cherry on top, are so quick and easy to make. Christmas cookie perfection. Plus a quick how-to video! These cookies are the first ones my family make every Christmas. They are a favourite of absolutely everyone's and it's a recipe I fondly remember making with my family every single year as a child. My kids love making them as much as I did - so they will remain a family favourite!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Apple Pie
- Plum Pie
- Cinnamon Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Triple Cranberry Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Sundae
- Monster Cookies
- Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin S’ More Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting