This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fried Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This no fry Fried Ice Cream is an easy delicious treat made with simple ingredients and absolutely no frying. With just a few easy steps, you can make this traditional Mexican dessert without all the mess frying creates. For an over-the-top taste, treat garnish the fried ice cream with fresh whipped cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and maraschino cherries.Skip the deep fry. No fry Fried Ice Cream to the rescue with a crispy cinnamon crunch outside shell just like your favorite Mexican restaurant deep fried ice cream. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Easy Homemade Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream
- Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake
- Raspberry Creme Pops
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Spine Chillin' Halloween Ice Cream Floats
- Mint Oreo Ice Cream
- Frozen Fruit Ice Cream
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat