We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Topped with chopped, candied pecans, this Butter Pecan Ice Cream is a classic ice cream flavor! So do you know how Butter Pecan Ice Cream gets it’s name? Nope, there is no actual butter in the ice cream. But there are buttered pecans. It’s essentially just a standard ice cream base, but you use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar. And then you just whip up some buttered pecans to toss into the ice cream once it’s almost done. Easy…and delicious!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Lemon Raspberry Semifreddo
- Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Unicorn Ice Cream
- Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
- Peanut Butter Fudgsicles
- Old School Baked Alaska