We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Topped with chopped, candied pecans, this Butter Pecan Ice Cream is a classic ice cream flavor! So do you know how Butter Pecan Ice Cream gets it’s name? Nope, there is no actual butter in the ice cream. But there are buttered pecans. It’s essentially just a standard ice cream base, but you use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar. And then you just whip up some buttered pecans to toss into the ice cream once it’s almost done. Easy…and delicious!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Homemade Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Coffee Crunch Ice Cream