We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Not long ago I discovered that homemade marzipan is actually nice, nothing like the shop-bought sickly, artificial, weirdly pale stuff, I want to keep putting it in everything. It’s incredibly easy to make and my recipe has it generously flavoured with lemon juice, so it’s sharpish, not sickly, and wonderfully tasty. This is an easy recipe for buns perfect for breakfast, afternoon coffee or any other time of day. I baked them in a bun tin, a muffin tin will work just as well but they can be simply placed onto a baking sheet and will keep their shape."
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Cinnamon Swirls
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Frosted Cheese Danish Pizza
- Strawberry Coconut Napoleons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats