We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Not long ago I discovered that homemade marzipan is actually nice, nothing like the shop-bought sickly, artificial, weirdly pale stuff, I want to keep putting it in everything. It’s incredibly easy to make and my recipe has it generously flavoured with lemon juice, so it’s sharpish, not sickly, and wonderfully tasty. This is an easy recipe for buns perfect for breakfast, afternoon coffee or any other time of day. I baked them in a bun tin, a muffin tin will work just as well but they can be simply placed onto a baking sheet and will keep their shape."
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Good Morning Vanilla Yogurt Scone Recipe
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pastry Bread
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
- Perfect Cream Puffs
- Chocolate-Covered Cream Puffs
- Chocolate Cheesecake Chimichangas
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Banana Split Cheesecake Rolls
- 30-Minute Mini Vanilla Cinnamon Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- BulbHead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish