By: Cuisine Fiend from cuisinefiend.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Not long ago I discovered that homemade marzipan is actually nice, nothing like the shop-bought sickly, artificial, weirdly pale stuff, I want to keep putting it in everything. It’s incredibly easy to make and my recipe has it generously flavoured with lemon juice, so it’s sharpish, not sickly, and wonderfully tasty. This is an easy recipe for buns perfect for breakfast, afternoon coffee or any other time of day. I baked them in a bun tin, a muffin tin will work just as well but they can be simply placed onto a baking sheet and will keep their shape."
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Indulgent Apple Crescent Roll Recipe
- Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli
- Perfect Cream Puffs
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Bite-Sized Apple Turnovers
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Glazed Cherry Bars
- Drunken Chocolate Caramel Tart
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars