We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Not long ago I discovered that homemade marzipan is actually nice, nothing like the shop-bought sickly, artificial, weirdly pale stuff, I want to keep putting it in everything. It’s incredibly easy to make and my recipe has it generously flavoured with lemon juice, so it’s sharpish, not sickly, and wonderfully tasty. This is an easy recipe for buns perfect for breakfast, afternoon coffee or any other time of day. I baked them in a bun tin, a muffin tin will work just as well but they can be simply placed onto a baking sheet and will keep their shape."
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like baking with soda or cake mix and are a fan of Cherry Coke, then you're going to fall in love with this incredibly easy… Continue reading: "Two-Ingredient Cherry Coke Cake"
- Indulgent Apple Crescent Roll Recipe
- Cherry Pie Bombs
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Italian Chocolate Pastry Cream
- Fresh Peach Dumpling Roll-Ups
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Danish
- Banana Split Cheesecake Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
- Strawberries And Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Mousse Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Homemade Beetroot Halwa
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Apple Dumplings
- Dried Fruit & Walnut Cookie Boats