Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You're going to love this Strawberry Galette Recipe that will make a beautiful edible centerpiece for your next summer dessert. This easy dessert recipe is quicker to make than pie and will leave you craving more. This is a rustic recipe that uses fresh strawberries and galette made from scratch. The best part about this recipe is that it only takes less than two hours to prepare and bake! So if you're in a pinch for a pie recipe, this delicious dessert is the perfect solution. This homemade galette recipe also has a gluten-free crust substitute so all of your family and friends can enjoy this incredible dessert.
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking sheet
Read NextEasy Lemon Cream Danishes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake is one easy cake recipe that's sure to have you believing in magic after just a single bite. Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake"
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Chocolate-Covered Cream Puffs
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Cappuccino Eclairs
- Good Morning Vanilla Yogurt Scone Recipe
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paleo Pecan Pie Bars
- Vegan Double Chocolate Truffles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies