Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You're going to love this Strawberry Galette Recipe that will make a beautiful edible centerpiece for your next summer dessert. This easy dessert recipe is quicker to make than pie and will leave you craving more. This is a rustic recipe that uses fresh strawberries and galette made from scratch. The best part about this recipe is that it only takes less than two hours to prepare and bake! So if you're in a pinch for a pie recipe, this delicious dessert is the perfect solution. This homemade galette recipe also has a gluten-free crust substitute so all of your family and friends can enjoy this incredible dessert.
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Mango Mascarpone Cream Puff Pastries
- Sweetest Cranberry Orange Scones
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Incredible Easy Apple Dumplings
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Almond Bear Claws
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Cherry Almond Brie Bites
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp Easy And Homemade
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cake Mix Muffins
- Simple Peanut Butter Pie No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- German Chocolate Cake
- Elvis Presley Cake