This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Raspberry Lemon Scones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Raspberry Lemon Scones are perfect to include on your spring or Easter brunch menu! These tangy, sweet, lemony luscious scones will delight your brunch guests. These scones are so good, you might just want to double the batch. They’ll go fast!! These raspberry lemon scones can be made with either fresh or frozen raspberries. You’ll also use fresh lemons! The combination of raspberries and lemon is so refreshingly good! Flour, sugar, baking soda, butter, sour cream, egg, vanilla and a little salt all go into making these great scones! For the icing, you’ll use confectioners’ sugar, melted butter, lemon juice, and vanilla. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Good Morning Vanilla Yogurt Scone Recipe
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Strawberry Rhubarb Galette