We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cream cheese crescent rolls are so easy to make, yet so impressive. Everyone will think you took hours to make them. Only you know how easy-peasy this recipe is. The combo of fresh orange and cinnamon is just delightful. Perfect for brunch or even dessert. Everyone will love them and ask for more! Before you know it, they are eaten up as soon as I put them out. Try switching the zest and juice with lemon once in a while. It's a very versatile recipe. Just so yummy still warm out of the oven."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
- Incredible Easy Apple Dumplings
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Bite-Sized Apple Turnovers
- 30-Minute Mini Vanilla Cinnamon Rolls
- Polish Fried Pastry Dough
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes