Cream Cheese Cinnamon Orange Crescent Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cream cheese crescent rolls are so easy to make, yet so impressive. Everyone will think you took hours to make them. Only you know how easy-peasy this recipe is. The combo of fresh orange and cinnamon is just delightful. Perfect for brunch or even dessert. Everyone will love them and ask for more! Before you know it, they are eaten up as soon as I put them out. Try switching the zest and juice with lemon once in a while. It's a very versatile recipe. Just so yummy still warm out of the oven."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli
- Almond Bear Claws
- Strawberry Coconut Napoleons
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Eclairs Filled With Chocolate Cream
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
- Cream Cheese Cinnamon Orange Crescent Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats