We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cream cheese crescent rolls are so easy to make, yet so impressive. Everyone will think you took hours to make them. Only you know how easy-peasy this recipe is. The combo of fresh orange and cinnamon is just delightful. Perfect for brunch or even dessert. Everyone will love them and ask for more! Before you know it, they are eaten up as soon as I put them out. Try switching the zest and juice with lemon once in a while. It's a very versatile recipe. Just so yummy still warm out of the oven."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Is there anything better than cake balls? Yes, there is, and it is no-bake cake balls. It exists, and it is delicious. With this… Continue reading: "No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls"
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Eclairs Filled With Chocolate Cream
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- French Macarons
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Indulgent Apple Crescent Roll Recipe
- Polish Fried Pastry Dough
- Pecan Cinnamon Roll Coils
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe