We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cream cheese crescent rolls are so easy to make, yet so impressive. Everyone will think you took hours to make them. Only you know how easy-peasy this recipe is. The combo of fresh orange and cinnamon is just delightful. Perfect for brunch or even dessert. Everyone will love them and ask for more! Before you know it, they are eaten up as soon as I put them out. Try switching the zest and juice with lemon once in a while. It's a very versatile recipe. Just so yummy still warm out of the oven."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
- Bite-Sized Apple Turnovers
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Sweetest Cranberry Orange Scones
- Quick Chocolate Croissant Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Danish
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe
- Homemade Eggnog
- Friendsgiving Cookies
- Frozen Sugar Cookies
- Rick and Morty Sugar Cookies
- Honey Bun Cake
- Perfect Peaches and Cream Recipe