This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
French Cream Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There’s nothing quite like a plate of puffy Choux a la Crème! And making a batch of these easy French cream puffs is a cinch, with my recipe and step by step instructions. These lovely French cream puffs are sure to wow your guests at any party! Delicate and airy, these delicious French cream desserts, originally called choux a la crème, are the perfect way to indulge! These French cream puffs are so adorable and I had so much fun making them (and even more eating them, lol). It may be my European roots but I love anything French and of course pastry and this easy cream puffs recipe has been on my list for a long time. I love watching this French cream puff recipe baking in the oven, puffing up in the heat, all crackly and full of air! A sight for sore eyes! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Good Morning Vanilla Yogurt Scone Recipe
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Strawberry Rhubarb Galette