This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Banana Pudding Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Banana Pudding Tacos are a delicious, fun, sweet treat for your family to have any night of the week. They are quick and only require a few ingredients. This banana pudding recipe is a great project for kids to help with in the kitchen. It takes glorious banana pudding and puts a fun new twist on it by using it as filing for a taco. Quick to make and fun to eat. Only 5 ingredient and so easy."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
- banana pudding
- sliced bananas
- vanilla wafers
- pancake batter
- whipped cream
Read NextEasy Lemon Cream Danishes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
- Caramel Macchiato Cinnamon Rolls
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Easy S'mores Turnovers
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Cappuccino Eclairs
- Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie