Easy Caramel Apple Turnovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is the easiest recipe ever for apple turnovers. Seriously you guys, this recipe calls for just two ingredients. This recipe makes four apple turnovers. You can either make then into triangles, by separating and stacking the crescent rolls, or into larger squared (by pinch the middle together to form one square. Spoon the apple pie filling onto the dough, and seal the edges with a fork. That’s it, seriously. That’s all you have to do to have a quick and easy apple turnovers for dessert. If you’re feeling crazing, you can bust out the caramel syrup and turn the apple turnovers into caramel apple turnovers. So much yum!"
Yields4 Apple Turnovers
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Incredible Easy Apple Dumplings
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Polish Fried Pastry Dough
- Cherry Pie Bombs
- Best Shortcut Baklava
- Strawberry Rhubarb Galette
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- 30-Minute Mini Vanilla Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops