Easy Caramel Apple Turnovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is the easiest recipe ever for apple turnovers. Seriously you guys, this recipe calls for just two ingredients. This recipe makes four apple turnovers. You can either make then into triangles, by separating and stacking the crescent rolls, or into larger squared (by pinch the middle together to form one square. Spoon the apple pie filling onto the dough, and seal the edges with a fork. That’s it, seriously. That’s all you have to do to have a quick and easy apple turnovers for dessert. If you’re feeling crazing, you can bust out the caramel syrup and turn the apple turnovers into caramel apple turnovers. So much yum!"
Yields4 Apple Turnovers
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Chocolate Eclairs Recipe
- Indulgent Apple Crescent Roll Recipe
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- French Macarons
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Bite-Sized Apple Turnovers
- Caramel Pear Turnovers
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Red Rubies - Tub Tim Grob
- Thai-styled Shaved Ice Dessert
- Fried Sugared Taro
- Easy Thai Tea Cheesecake
- Thai Sticky Rice Pudding With Corn
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Ingredient S’mores Bars