This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Caramel Apple Turnovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is the easiest recipe ever for apple turnovers. Seriously you guys, this recipe calls for just two ingredients. This recipe makes four apple turnovers. You can either make then into triangles, by separating and stacking the crescent rolls, or into larger squared (by pinch the middle together to form one square. Spoon the apple pie filling onto the dough, and seal the edges with a fork. That’s it, seriously. That’s all you have to do to have a quick and easy apple turnovers for dessert. If you’re feeling crazing, you can bust out the caramel syrup and turn the apple turnovers into caramel apple turnovers. So much yum!"
Yields4 Apple Turnovers
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake will rock your world. This easy cake recipe is unlike anything that you've ever tried before. It's… Continue reading: "Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake"
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Italian Chocolate Pastry Cream
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Eclairs Recipe
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Banana Split Cheesecake Rolls
- Raspberry Tarts
- French Cream Puffs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Minnie Mouse Reindeer Cupcakes
- Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes