This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Old-fashioned Raisin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever heard of raisin pie before? If you and your family like raisins, this old-fashioned dessert is sure to be a new family favorite! It's a simple pie, but full of sweet and sticky raisin flavor. Fresh lemon juice helps to brighten it a little and cinnamon provides just a touch of warming spice. Use your favorite homemade pie crust or grab one from the grocery store. The filling comes together easily. Give this pie a try at your next family gathering."
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Read NextTasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- Amazing Strawberries And Cream Stuffed French Toast
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Banana Pecan Muffins
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita