Old-fashioned Raisin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever heard of raisin pie before? If you and your family like raisins, this old-fashioned dessert is sure to be a new family favorite! It's a simple pie, but full of sweet and sticky raisin flavor. Fresh lemon juice helps to brighten it a little and cinnamon provides just a touch of warming spice. Use your favorite homemade pie crust or grab one from the grocery store. The filling comes together easily. Give this pie a try at your next family gathering."
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Meringue Ghost Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Raspberry French Toast Casserole
- Easy Homemade Pumpkin Gelato
- Halloween Chocolate Graham Breakaways
- Delicious Old Fashioned Apple Cake
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait