Old-fashioned Raisin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever heard of raisin pie before? If you and your family like raisins, this old-fashioned dessert is sure to be a new family favorite! It's a simple pie, but full of sweet and sticky raisin flavor. Fresh lemon juice helps to brighten it a little and cinnamon provides just a touch of warming spice. Use your favorite homemade pie crust or grab one from the grocery store. The filling comes together easily. Give this pie a try at your next family gathering."
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
No Bake Overnight Banana Oreo Cream Pie
3-Layer Pudding Pie
Throw-Together Root Beer Float Pie
Southern Summer Lemon Icebox Pie
Honey Yogurt Persimmon Pie
12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies
Bite-Sized Cherry Pies
How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- Roasted Strawberry Layer Cake with Mint
- Joseph Joseph TwistBlade Adjustable Palette Knife
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- 4th of July Dessert Festive Pudding Parfaits
- Rainbow Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- Lemon Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- Banana Cinnamon Croissants
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie