This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Brown Sugar Bacon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Crispy smoked bacon with a mustard and brown sugar glaze. Bacon for dessert? Oh yes. In fact anytime - breakfast, dessert or snack. Many of my vegetarian friends grudgingly admit that bacon is the only meat they truly miss. Talk about moreish – this glazed bacon makes the most moreish nibble in the world. Make sure you make twice the amount you plan to serve your guests with drinks, as half is dead certain to disappear before they arrive."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time35 min
Read NextVintage Homemade Kettle Corn
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe