Thai Red Rubies - Tub Tim Grob
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Thapthim krop,” (sometimes spelled tab tim grop, tub tim grob, or tub tim krob…the list goes on) the Thai name for this dessert literally means crunchy rubies…or crunchy pomegranate seeds. Thapthim in Thai can either mean ruby or pomegranate. Served with shaved ice, this dessert is a perfect treat for any hot summer day. You can either make red rubies with jicama or water chestnuts. But you'll need some pandan leaves and Thai dessert scented candle to make it smell incredible."
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp