This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Blackcurrant Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple-to-make Blackcurrant Cake holds a soft, light, and tender sponge filled with bursts of juicy blackcurrants. With the crunch from the flaked almonds and the pops of fruit amidst the vanilla sponge, this easy tea cake will be a family favorite. Every bite is filled with pops of juiciness from the fruit. They're sweet yet slightly tart and pair beautifully alongside the moist vanilla sponge. Prior to baking, I sprinkled the cake with flaked almonds and coarse sugar to add both a nutty flavor and a crunchy texture. The result is insanely delicious!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size8inch cake pan
Read NextNo Bake Cheesecake Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips