Fresh Strawberry Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re looking for an amazing recipe to use up some of your summer strawberries, my fresh strawberry muffins are just what you’re looking for! There are a few secret ingredients and methods that make these the best berry muffins you’ll ever eat. There are a few different herbs or spices that really compliment the flavor of strawberries. Balsamic vinegar is one of the more commonly known ingredients that intensify their flavor, but ginger is the one that really caught my attention. Ginger and freshly ground black pepper!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time2 hr
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 8 ounces strawberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops