This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fresh Strawberry Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re looking for an amazing recipe to use up some of your summer strawberries, my fresh strawberry muffins are just what you’re looking for! There are a few secret ingredients and methods that make these the best berry muffins you’ll ever eat. There are a few different herbs or spices that really compliment the flavor of strawberries. Balsamic vinegar is one of the more commonly known ingredients that intensify their flavor, but ginger is the one that really caught my attention. Ginger and freshly ground black pepper!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time2 hr
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 8 ounces strawberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Read NextChocolate Brownie Muffins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board