Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Make Valentine’s Day even sweeter with these easy, adorable and delicious red velvet sandwich cookies! Two layers of rich red velvet cake filled with decadent coconut cream cheese frosting! As you may have noticed, I’m all about red velvet cake goodies lately. I personally think a Valentine’s Day celebration is not complete without a red velvet cake dessert. These red velvet sandwich cookies are not only cute and sweet but easy to make and truly stand out through color, design and taste."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars are so delicious that they'll do exactly what their name implies. You've never tasted a dessert bar… Continue reading: "Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars"
- Glazed Lemon Streusel Bars
- Awesome Autumn Apple Pie Bars
- Lazy Day Coconut Macaroon Bars
- Easy French Cream Puffs
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Super Delicious Lemon Loaf
- Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Scout's Honor Tagalong Crescents
- Flaky Peaches 'n' Cream Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Doughnuts With Canned Biscuits
- Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares
- Cranberry Orange Crescent Rolls
- No Bake Cheesecake Bars
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
- Cappuccino Cinnamon Rolls
- Peach Ginger Cake
- Pumpkin Trifle