This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rhubarb Upside-down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy Rhubarb Upside Down Cake has a wonderful nutty hazelnut sponge topped with sweet, tart rhubarb. Served with blood orange syrup, this combination makes a beautifully delicious and flavourful dessert. The sponge on today's cake is light and nutty and teams well with the tart rhubarb on top. Blood oranges are also available so I took the opportunity to make a blood orange syrup to pour over the top. If blood oranges aren't available, then regular oranges will be perfect."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size8inch cake pan
Read NextNo Bake Cheesecake Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips