15 Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When you need to bake something delicious in a hurry, cake mix can be an excellent ingredient to use as a shortcut in your recipe. These 15 Cake Mix Cookies Recipes are easy to make, tasty, and are sure to be a big hit at any family gathering or dinner party. These semi-homemade cookies give you the taste of cookies made from scratch, with only a fraction of the effort.
Since there are so many different cake mixes to choose from, you can choose from a wide range of cake mix cookie flavors. Whether you prefer devil’s food cake, pumpkin spice cake, or the tried-and-true vanilla cake flavor, you will find ae easy cookie to meet your needs.
Favorite Cake Mix Cookies
- Dangerously Delicious Devil's Food Cake CookiesMelt your chocolate cravings away with these Dangerously Delicious Devil's Food Cake Cookies. These devil's food cake cookies can be made in a flash, as they only contain 3 ingredients: Betty Crocker Devil's Food Cake Mix (Super Moist), eggs, and oil.
- Cake Batter CookiesThere is an easy way to get soft, fluffy cookies every time you bake. Just use cake mix in the cookie dough. These delicious Cake Mix Cookies have a cake batter taste because they use cake mix instead of flour. These cookies require minimal effort, baking skills, ingredients, and time to make.
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip CookiesYour friends and family will think these chocolate chip cookies were made from scratch. Like all good cookie recipes, they use cake mix, so there's practically no work involved.
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Mix CookiesThese cookies are almost as easy to make as pre-made cookie dough cookies. These 4-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies require only four ingredients, and they taste as good as any homemade cookie. The chocolate cake mix used in this recipe makes these cookies extra fudgy and chocolaty.
- Super Simple Strawberry Cool Whip CookiesWith only four ingredients and a wonderfully delicious strawberry flavor, how could you not fall in love with Super Simple Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies. These cake mix cookies are so light and airy thanks to a tub of Cool Whip.
- Crazy Easy Peanut Butter Cake Mix CookiesHow can you beat these Crazy Easy Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies when they only have five simple ingredients? Talk about an easy cookie recipe! These soft peanut butter cookies are made with cake mix, which makes them fluffier than a lot of other cookies.
- Gooey Butter Cake Mix CookiesLooking for an easy cookie recipe that will curb your sweet tooth but not take a lot of effort to make? Reach for a box of yellow cake mix and whip up a batch of Gooey Butter Cake Mix Cookies. These cookies are incredibly soft and moist!
Seasonal Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake CookiesYou'll be hard-pressed to find a fall dessert recipe (or even an easy cookie recipe) that's simpler than 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies. These cookies are incredibly flavorful even though they only call for two ingredients.
- Maple-Glazed Apple Crisp Cake Mix CookiesMaple-Glazed Apple Crisp Cake Mix Cookies are full of so many delicious fall flavors that you won't be able to stop eating them. These cookies are made with golden cake mix to give them a delightful cakey texture.
- Cake Mix Coconut MacaroonsThis Cake Mix Coconut Macaroons recipe is one of the best easy cookie recipes you will find. These cookies are sweet, chewy, and have a light, tropical coconut flavor that you and your family will absolutely love.
- Crazy Simple Cake Mix SnickerdoodlesShort on time, patience, or ingredients but just really want to eat a whole batch of snickerdoodles? Crazy Simple Cake Mix Snickerdoodles is one of the easiest snickerdoodle recipes you'll ever come across.
Stuffed Cake Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Pattie CookiesFor your last-minute holiday baking, whip up these Chocolate Peppermint Pattie Cookies. With only 5 ingredients, these peppermint pattie cookies are insanely easy to make during the hectic holiday season.
- Double Chocolate Caramel Cookie CupsThese Double Chocolate Caramel Cookie Cups are little bites from sweet heaven. A combination of chocolate and caramel, these cookie cups are chock full of flavor, even though they are made with few ingredients.
- If you are looking for an easy dessert recipe that will more than satisfy your guests, this 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Whoopie Pies recipe is just what you need.
- These Cinnamon Caramel Cake Mix Cookies are super simple to make and have a gooey, caramelly interior. They're made with cinnamo, and cream cheese to make them extra soft and perfectly chewy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake
Cinnamon Caramel Cake Mix Cookies
Old Fashioned Cherry Poke Cake
Sunny Lemon Pudding Cake
Comment and win!
Orange Creamsicle Earthquake Cake
3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
Irresistible Black Forest Dump Cake
Two-Ingredient Cherry Coke Cake
Easy French Apple Pie Cobbler
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Sweetheart Pink Cereal Treats
- Salted Caramel Fondue
- Red, White and Blue Poke Cake
- Orange Dacquoise Cookies
- Cookie Dough Pie
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Native Vanilla Premium Vanilla Beans
- Native Vanilla
- Loaded M&M Oreo Cookie Bars