Lemon Lust Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The buttery pecan crust, creamy layers, and chopped nut topping will have you lusting after this dessert. Lust cake, also called "sex in a pan" is easy to make and tastes divine. The homemade crust is super simple to create, and the delightful layers are even easier. This easy dessert recipe uses pudding mix to create a simple custard filling. We used lemon, but you can use whatever flavor you like: chocolate, coconut, or vanilla. Or use them all! You can make as many layers as you like; simply repeat the instructions for the pudding layer for the different flavors. This video recipe tutorial will walk you through how to make a Lemon Lust Cake.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 box pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
In a large bowl add one stick of softened butter and 1 cup of flour, mixing well.
Then add in chopped pecans and mix until combined.
Butter a 9 x 13-inch pan and add in the pecan mixture. Press it onto the pan to form the crust.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 - 20 minutes.
While your crust cools, begin the filling. In a large bowl, and the cream cheese, whipped topping and powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
In another bowl, combine your pudding mix with the milk. Mix until a custard forms.
Take your cream cheese mixture and spread it over the crust. Leave half a cup for a final layer.
Drop in the pudding mixture and evenly spread it out.
Take your remaining cream cheese mixture and carefully spread it over the pudding.
Sprinkle leftover pecans on top as a garnish.
Read NextDouble-Decker Sex in a Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Lazy Day Southern Peach Cobbler
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween