Barista Baking Company Scones Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love a good homemade treat, but I don't always have time to spend baking. These Barista Baking Company Scones are the perfect semi-homemade sweet. The break and bake scones are incredibly simple to make and taste like you made them from scratch.
The scones come in three delicious and unique flavors: Blueberry, Strawberries & Creme, and Orange Cranberry. My favorite flavors were the Blueberry and Strawberries & Creme. All of the scones also come with a yummy icing to put on top. The scones all had a great texture that was not dried out at all.
All the scones had nice berry chunks and the Strawberry & Creme Scones even had chocolate chips. The scones had just the right amount of sweetness. I think they are great to enjoy for breakfast, at tea time, or as a dessert.
These scones are perfect to keep on hand in the fridge or freezer. It takes just a few minutes to bake these up with little notice. People will have no idea that they were prepared already!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Win a Starpack Holiday Silicone Candy Mold Set!
- Enter to Win a Midnight Scoop Ice Cream Scoop!
- Enter to Win Wonderfully Raw Lemon Pie Coco-Roons!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Chance to Win a Bloombaes Chocolate Truffle Bouquet!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- eCreamery's Season's Eatings Ice Cream Gift Pack Review
- Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle Review
- Hostess Twinkie Bake Set Review