Barista Baking Company Scones Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love a good homemade treat, but I don't always have time to spend baking. These Barista Baking Company Scones are the perfect semi-homemade sweet. The break and bake scones are incredibly simple to make and taste like you made them from scratch.
The scones come in three delicious and unique flavors: Blueberry, Strawberries & Creme, and Orange Cranberry. My favorite flavors were the Blueberry and Strawberries & Creme. All of the scones also come with a yummy icing to put on top. The scones all had a great texture that was not dried out at all.
All the scones had nice berry chunks and the Strawberry & Creme Scones even had chocolate chips. The scones had just the right amount of sweetness. I think they are great to enjoy for breakfast, at tea time, or as a dessert.
These scones are perfect to keep on hand in the fridge or freezer. It takes just a few minutes to bake these up with little notice. People will have no idea that they were prepared already!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press!
- Enter to Win a Jenaluca 3-Piece Scooper Set!
- Chance to Win a Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Chance to win the Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool!
- Chance to Win the Graeter's Greatest Ice Cream!
- Talisman Designs "Phrases" Utensil Set Review
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie