Barista Baking Company Scones Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love a good homemade treat, but I don't always have time to spend baking. These Barista Baking Company Scones are the perfect semi-homemade sweet. The break and bake scones are incredibly simple to make and taste like you made them from scratch.
The scones come in three delicious and unique flavors: Blueberry, Strawberries & Creme, and Orange Cranberry. My favorite flavors were the Blueberry and Strawberries & Creme. All of the scones also come with a yummy icing to put on top. The scones all had a great texture that was not dried out at all.
All the scones had nice berry chunks and the Strawberry & Creme Scones even had chocolate chips. The scones had just the right amount of sweetness. I think they are great to enjoy for breakfast, at tea time, or as a dessert.
These scones are perfect to keep on hand in the fridge or freezer. It takes just a few minutes to bake these up with little notice. People will have no idea that they were prepared already!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Good Cooking Deluxe Fondue Maker
- BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan
- Vacu Vin Apple Corer and Knife Review
- Smart Planet Double-Decker Meal Kit Review
- Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider Review
- Jenaluca 3-Piece Scooper Set Review
- Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle Review
- SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Review
- Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick Fry Pan Review
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Cranberry Gingerbread Cake
- Mojito Cookies
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Honey Gingerbread Cookies with Lemon Icing
- Superfood Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- Festive Cranberry Tart with Almond Frangipane
- Italian Cannoli Cookies