Barista Baking Company Scones Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love a good homemade treat, but I don't always have time to spend baking. These Barista Baking Company Scones are the perfect semi-homemade sweet. The break and bake scones are incredibly simple to make and taste like you made them from scratch.
The scones come in three delicious and unique flavors: Blueberry, Strawberries & Creme, and Orange Cranberry. My favorite flavors were the Blueberry and Strawberries & Creme. All of the scones also come with a yummy icing to put on top. The scones all had a great texture that was not dried out at all.
All the scones had nice berry chunks and the Strawberry & Creme Scones even had chocolate chips. The scones had just the right amount of sweetness. I think they are great to enjoy for breakfast, at tea time, or as a dessert.
These scones are perfect to keep on hand in the fridge or freezer. It takes just a few minutes to bake these up with little notice. People will have no idea that they were prepared already!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press Review
- Bonjour Creme Brulee Set Review
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean Paste Review
- Circulon Covered Cake Pan Review
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Spectrum Twist 3-Tier Server Review
- SiliconeZone PURE Muffin Pan Review
- Magisso Cake Server Review
- Sugarfina Happy Holidays Giftset Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins