Barista Baking Company Scones Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love a good homemade treat, but I don't always have time to spend baking. These Barista Baking Company Scones are the perfect semi-homemade sweet. The break and bake scones are incredibly simple to make and taste like you made them from scratch.
The scones come in three delicious and unique flavors: Blueberry, Strawberries & Creme, and Orange Cranberry. My favorite flavors were the Blueberry and Strawberries & Creme. All of the scones also come with a yummy icing to put on top. The scones all had a great texture that was not dried out at all.
All the scones had nice berry chunks and the Strawberry & Creme Scones even had chocolate chips. The scones had just the right amount of sweetness. I think they are great to enjoy for breakfast, at tea time, or as a dessert.
These scones are perfect to keep on hand in the fridge or freezer. It takes just a few minutes to bake these up with little notice. People will have no idea that they were prepared already!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Silicone Baking Sheet!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Kuhn Rikon
- Chance to Win the Graeter's Greatest Ice Cream!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Tastefully Simple Chewy Chocolate Cookie Mix Review
- Enter to Win The Smart Cookie Mold!
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Slice 'N Easy Cake Cutter!
- Enter to Win a Pourfect 13-Piece Measuring Spoon Set!
- Enter to Win a Lekue Cookie Kit!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter