Barista Baking Company Scones Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love a good homemade treat, but I don't always have time to spend baking. These Barista Baking Company Scones are the perfect semi-homemade sweet. The break and bake scones are incredibly simple to make and taste like you made them from scratch.
The scones come in three delicious and unique flavors: Blueberry, Strawberries & Creme, and Orange Cranberry. My favorite flavors were the Blueberry and Strawberries & Creme. All of the scones also come with a yummy icing to put on top. The scones all had a great texture that was not dried out at all.
All the scones had nice berry chunks and the Strawberry & Creme Scones even had chocolate chips. The scones had just the right amount of sweetness. I think they are great to enjoy for breakfast, at tea time, or as a dessert.
These scones are perfect to keep on hand in the fridge or freezer. It takes just a few minutes to bake these up with little notice. People will have no idea that they were prepared already!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Blue Moose Fantastic Fudge
- Good Cooking Adjustable Stainless Steel Rolling Pin
- Gooey on the Inside Cookie Butter Review
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Barista Baking Company Scones Review
- Spoonable Caramel Sauce Review
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
- Tovolo Pastry Mat Review
- Talisman Designs "Phrases" Utensil Set Review
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Cider Donuts
- The Best Snickerdoodles
- Buchteln, Austrian Baked Doughnuts
- Strawberry Shortcake for One
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Carrot Cake Bundt Cake
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Pull-apart Monkey Bread
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes