Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The brookie has to be one of the best dessert inventions ever made. Now, the Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan is making it easier than ever to make them at home! The pan comes with easy instructions to make homemade brookies in no time at all.
The pan has six cavities to make six homemade brookies. You can choose to use a homemade brownie recipe or just go for the box mix. The prepared batter goes in the pan first followed by a baked cookie and then more brownie batter. The result is the most delicious hybrid treat. The pan is shaped similarly to a donut pan. When the brookies come out there is a small indent on the bottom, perfect for putting ice cream or fruit.
I was a little worried that the brookies would be hard to take out of the pan, but as long as you use non-stick cooking spray, they slide right out. I was really happy that the cookie and brownie really became one. It didn't look like a cookie was just inserted into the brownie. Instead, they looked like their own special dessert.
This is a great gift for any of your friends with a major sweet tooth. Make a batch of brookies for your next book club and everyone will be begging to know how you made them.
Read NextChill Factor Ice Cream Maker Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win a Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean Paste Review
- Chance to Win a Bonjour All-in-One Double Boiler!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Fluted Cake Mold!
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
- Chance to Win a Bloombaes Chocolate Truffle Bouquet!
- eCreamery's Season's Eatings Ice Cream Gift Pack Review
- Queen Anne Milk Chocolate Cherry Cordials Review