Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The brookie has to be one of the best dessert inventions ever made. Now, the Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan is making it easier than ever to make them at home! The pan comes with easy instructions to make homemade brookies in no time at all.
The pan has six cavities to make six homemade brookies. You can choose to use a homemade brownie recipe or just go for the box mix. The prepared batter goes in the pan first followed by a baked cookie and then more brownie batter. The result is the most delicious hybrid treat. The pan is shaped similarly to a donut pan. When the brookies come out there is a small indent on the bottom, perfect for putting ice cream or fruit.
I was a little worried that the brookies would be hard to take out of the pan, but as long as you use non-stick cooking spray, they slide right out. I was really happy that the cookie and brownie really became one. It didn't look like a cookie was just inserted into the brownie. Instead, they looked like their own special dessert.
This is a great gift for any of your friends with a major sweet tooth. Make a batch of brookies for your next book club and everyone will be begging to know how you made them.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
- Enter to win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Nostalgic Candy Crate!
- Chance to win the Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie