Lekue ChocoFondue Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Do you love fondue (or even just dipping your favorite foods in chocolate or other melted sauces), but find it a bit too tedious to do? Then you're going to go crazy for Lekue's ChocoFondue Set. It's a fun, colorful fondue set that the whole family can use over and over again.
Making fondue the traditional way can be quite a pain. After all, you have to melt your fondue over the stove and constantly watch it to make sure it doesn't burn. More than that, you have to make sure you don't burn yourself when touching the fondue pot! However, with the ChocoFondue, all you need is a microwave! You don't even need to turn on your stove. The ChocoFondue is a microwaveable Bain Marie (also known as a double boiler) that has three different compartments for you to melt sauces or make recipes inside. This microwave-safe pot melts chocolate and other sauces or foods evenly but also gently so that they don't burn. You don't even need to add cream to help melt the chocolate, which makes it healthier!
Once you're done using your ChocoFondue, cleanup is a snap. The melted dips wash easily out of the silicone divider because of its really interesting (and neat) texture. Plus, the ChocoFondue is really lightweight so you won't have to overexert yourself as you wash. You can also toss the ChocoFondue into your dish washer for even easier cleanup (which is something you wouldn't be able to do with a normal fondue pot).
In addition to the actual pot, the ChocoFondue set includes four double-ended skewers to use while you fondue. One side of the skewers is meant for poking foods and the other is for spooning. The set also comes with a booklet of fondue recipes that you can make in your ChocoFondue, which is really handy if you're looking to impress your friends and family.
I can't wait to impress all of my friends and family with my new Lekue ChocoFondue set. It's definitely one of the most fun kitchen tools I've ever come across.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Enter to Win Wonderfully Raw Lemon Pie Coco-Roons!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 8-Piece Tool and Turner Set!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Fancy Flours Spring Baking Prize Pack Review
- Enter to Win a Dreamfarm Levoons Measuring Spoon Set!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Amish Chocolate Cake
- Easy Oreo Cookie Bark Recipe
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)