ChocAmo Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
ChocAmo Cookie Cups
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
ChocAmo Cookie Cups make for a tasty and fun party dessert. The small cups are completely edible and completely delicious! You can fill them with so many different puddings, fruits, and drinks; the ideas are endless.
ChocAmo Cups are incredibly unique. Quite simply, the small cups, about the size of a shot glass, are made completely out of cookie. The cookies are delicious, but then they add a frosting and garnish, to make them over-the-top yummy!
These adorable cookie cups come in a variety of great flavors. Some incorporate a different cookie dough, while others incorporate a different frosting. My favorite were the classic, Chocolate Chipsters. The fancier, 24k Rose Gold Cookie Cups are made of blonde cookie and have a rose essence & raspberry infused vanilla cream cheese frosting. The best part, though, is the 24k gold flecked rim. This made for a decadent dessert to serve at party or even wedding.
The ChocAmo website is filled with great ideas for using the ChocAmo to make different desserts and drinks. You can enjoy them quite simply with just a bit of milk, scoop of ice cream, or spoonful of fruit. You can also get creative to make cocktails and elegant desserts. The options are endless and these are sure to become a party favorite!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to get enough of "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan. Really though. This no-bake dessert is so light and fluffy… Continue reading: ""Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Chance to Win a Bonjour All-in-One Double Boiler!
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a Starpack Complete Cookie Baking Set!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to win a Paula Deen Garden Rooster Cake & Pie Carrier!
- Awesome Cookie Company's Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Review
- Cakes Under the Influence Shot Baking Kit Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff
- Authentic Tres Leches Cake Recipe