ChocAmo Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
ChocAmo Cookie Cups
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
ChocAmo Cookie Cups make for a tasty and fun party dessert. The small cups are completely edible and completely delicious! You can fill them with so many different puddings, fruits, and drinks; the ideas are endless.
ChocAmo Cups are incredibly unique. Quite simply, the small cups, about the size of a shot glass, are made completely out of cookie. The cookies are delicious, but then they add a frosting and garnish, to make them over-the-top yummy!
These adorable cookie cups come in a variety of great flavors. Some incorporate a different cookie dough, while others incorporate a different frosting. My favorite were the classic, Chocolate Chipsters. The fancier, 24k Rose Gold Cookie Cups are made of blonde cookie and have a rose essence & raspberry infused vanilla cream cheese frosting. The best part, though, is the 24k gold flecked rim. This made for a decadent dessert to serve at party or even wedding.
The ChocAmo website is filled with great ideas for using the ChocAmo to make different desserts and drinks. You can enjoy them quite simply with just a bit of milk, scoop of ice cream, or spoonful of fruit. You can also get creative to make cocktails and elegant desserts. The options are endless and these are sure to become a party favorite!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Carolyn's Kitchen Apron Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Rose's Silicone Baking Bowl Review
- Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean Paste Review
- Enter to win a free Baking Mat!
- Enter to Win a Let It Snow Brownie Cake!
- Enter to Win Zoe's Chocolate Pretzel Bar!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops
- Ice Cream Pie
- Best Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Apple Pie Bites Easy Dessert Recipe
- Red White And Blue Cupcakes
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- Sous Vide Blood Orange Curd Recipe
- Frozen Lemonade