ChocAmo Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
ChocAmo Cookie Cups
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
ChocAmo Cookie Cups make for a tasty and fun party dessert. The small cups are completely edible and completely delicious! You can fill them with so many different puddings, fruits, and drinks; the ideas are endless.
ChocAmo Cups are incredibly unique. Quite simply, the small cups, about the size of a shot glass, are made completely out of cookie. The cookies are delicious, but then they add a frosting and garnish, to make them over-the-top yummy!
These adorable cookie cups come in a variety of great flavors. Some incorporate a different cookie dough, while others incorporate a different frosting. My favorite were the classic, Chocolate Chipsters. The fancier, 24k Rose Gold Cookie Cups are made of blonde cookie and have a rose essence & raspberry infused vanilla cream cheese frosting. The best part, though, is the 24k gold flecked rim. This made for a decadent dessert to serve at party or even wedding.
The ChocAmo website is filled with great ideas for using the ChocAmo to make different desserts and drinks. You can enjoy them quite simply with just a bit of milk, scoop of ice cream, or spoonful of fruit. You can also get creative to make cocktails and elegant desserts. The options are endless and these are sure to become a party favorite!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a NY Cake Silicone Bundt Cake Pan!
- Enter to win the Frieling Layer Cake Slicer Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Springform Nonstick Pure Pan!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
- Aerolatte Milk Frother Review
- Enter to Win Free Barista Baking Company Scones!
- Chance to Win a Silpat Spring Macaron Baking Mat!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Marzipan (Almond Paste)
- Monster Piñata Cookies
- Cream Cheese Cookie Bars
- Jack O'Lantern Cookies
- The Best Caramel Apples
- Pastel Witch & Cat Cookies
- Zombie Cookies
- Stranger Things Cookies
- Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe