ChocAmo Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
ChocAmo Cookie Cups
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
ChocAmo Cookie Cups make for a tasty and fun party dessert. The small cups are completely edible and completely delicious! You can fill them with so many different puddings, fruits, and drinks; the ideas are endless.
ChocAmo Cups are incredibly unique. Quite simply, the small cups, about the size of a shot glass, are made completely out of cookie. The cookies are delicious, but then they add a frosting and garnish, to make them over-the-top yummy!
These adorable cookie cups come in a variety of great flavors. Some incorporate a different cookie dough, while others incorporate a different frosting. My favorite were the classic, Chocolate Chipsters. The fancier, 24k Rose Gold Cookie Cups are made of blonde cookie and have a rose essence & raspberry infused vanilla cream cheese frosting. The best part, though, is the 24k gold flecked rim. This made for a decadent dessert to serve at party or even wedding.
The ChocAmo website is filled with great ideas for using the ChocAmo to make different desserts and drinks. You can enjoy them quite simply with just a bit of milk, scoop of ice cream, or spoonful of fruit. You can also get creative to make cocktails and elegant desserts. The options are endless and these are sure to become a party favorite!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Chance to Win a Circulon Covered Cake Pan!
- Rose's Silicone Baking Bowl Review
- Smart Planet Double-Decker Meal Kit Review
- Cakes Under the Influence Shot Baking Kit Review
- Enter to Win a Jenaluca 3-Piece Scooper Set!
- Enter to Win a Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker!
- Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle Review
- Win a Bag of Julia's Peach Cobbler Mix!
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Neapolitan Cookies
- Brownie Mix In A Jar
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Cinnamon Meringue Cookies
- Low Carb Delicious Keto Oreos
- Copycat Swig Cookie Recipe
- Homemade Keto Ice Cream Bites
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodle Cupcakes