MiddleBaker Baking Insert Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
MiddleBaker Baking Insert
Gifted By: MiddleBaker
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, Editor of TheBestDessertRecipes.com
While I love baking, I'm not a huge fan of desserts baking unevenly. I feel like whenever I make brownies, I end up over-baking them a little bit because the center of my batch never seems done enough. However, when I over-bake them, the edges become a little too crispy for my liking. It has been a never-ending cycle. That is, until I got my hands on a MiddleBaker Baking Insert.
Composed of two interlocking stainless steel plates, the MiddleBaker helps you make evenly baked desserts (and casseroles) every time. How, you ask? Well, when you interlock the two pieces to form a cross-shape and stick it into the middle of your batter (or casserole ingredients), the plates conduct heat into the center of your batter. As a result, the plates act like the edges of a pan which decreases the amount of space between any part of the batter and an edge. In other words, when you use the MiddleBaker, every brownie square will come out evenly cooked. You won't have to deal with overly crispy edges and undercooked centers.
Another benefit of the MiddleBaker is that desserts made with it bake faster and more efficiently. Since you're adding extra heat to the center of the pan and anything baked in a dish cooks from the edges toward the center, you're cutting down the time that it takes for the center to fully bake. As a result, your dessert may require less time in the oven than it would otherwise, saving you both time and money. How nice is that?
For instance, I made brownies for a potluck that I was invited to and I used the MiddleBaker. I set my brownies for the minimum time required on the box and found that was all the time they needed to bake. No parts of the pan were over-baked or still gooey. With a bit of help from the MiddleBaker, I made a perfect pan of brownies on my first try.
As I mentioned before, the MiddleBaker is made up of two stainless steel plates. These American-made plates won't ever peel or rust on you. They're dishwasher safe and incredibly easy to store. Best of all, the insert works with all kinds of dishes (including glass, ceramic, and metal) and dishes of all sizes.
Whether you're making brownies, cookie bars, a cake, or a casserole, the MiddleBaker will help your dish come out perfectly every time. I highly recommend it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Chance to Win a Prize Pack of ChocAmo Cookie Cups!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Starpack Complete Cookie Baking Set!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Cakes Under the Influence Shot Baking Kit Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon Two-Tone 10-Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to Win the Graeter's Greatest Ice Cream!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp