Starpack Holiday Silicone Candy Mold Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Starpack Holiday Silicone Candy Mold Set includes three silicone molds with festive shapes. They allow you to easily make delicious homemade candy or chocolates. The silicone material means the candy will easily release for a delicious bite.
The candy molds come with three distinctive shapes: Christmas trees, hearts, and stars. Each mold makes 16 pieces of candy or chocolate. I loved using the Christmas tree mold for making homemade treats around the Christmas holiday. The hearts were perfect for making special Valentine's Day chocolates. Of course, these fun shapes look great anytime of the year, too.
The silicone material makes unmolding your sweets incredibly easy. It is naturally non-stick so you won't have to worry about all of your hard work going to waste. The material ensures your goodies come out, and it makes clean up simple as can be. The molds can either be put in the dishwasher or rinsed with hot water.
These molds are much more versatile than you may think. They are perfect for making fancy chocolates, divine caramels, and all kinds of candy desserts. They can even be used to make adorable ice cubes, candles, and even soap!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Easy Action Cookie Press & Food Decorator!
- Emerson Creek Pottery Small Loaf Pans Review
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour All-in-One Double Boiler!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft And Chewy Caramel Popcorn
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies