20 Tropical Desserts with Pineapple
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When someone says the words "tropical vacation," you might imagine a sandy beach, clear blue water, and a frothy Pina Colada. In addition to papayas and mangoes, pineapples are one of the most popular and widely used tropical fruits. They are acidic, sweet, and juicy, making them the perfect addition to baked goods. From classic desserts to more nuanced recipes, we've got you covered with these 20 Topical Desserts with Pineapple. Now you can find plenty of pineapple dessert recipes all in one place, whether you need an easy cake recipe or dessert salad with fruit.
Pineapple is a wonderful ingredient to work with in the kitchen because you don't necessarily have to cook or bake it. Using raw pineapple in dessert recipes is sometimes the perfect sweet element or finishing touch. When pineapple is whipped up, it makes a satisfying sweet drink. Sometimes, though, recipes call for pineapple to be cooked or baked. Adding pineapple to cakes, cupcakes, and homemade dessert bread keeps the batter moist with delicious pineapple juice. Why add flavorless water or milk when pineapple juice is a much more flavorful alternative? Now that you've got a slew of pineapple dessert recipes to test out, you'll be pretty busy! Your family and friends will appreciate being taste-testers for all of these delicious and easy desserts. Break out the straw skirt and leis because your kitchen is about to become a tropical oasis!
Table of Contents
Cake Recipes with Pineapple
- Perfect Pineapple Upside Down CakeYou can't go wrong with this simple Perfect Pineapple Upside Down Cake. You'll love this pineapple upside down cake recipe because it's so incredibly moist and flavorful. Unlike other upside down cakes, this recipe doesn't use a box of cake mix.
- Easy Hummingbird Cake RecipeHummingbird Cake is a 2-layer cake traditionally made with bananas, pineapple, and nuts in the batter. This classic homemade Southern dessert is unlike any other cake you've had.
- The Best Pineapple Upside-Down CakeWhether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the homemade cake recipe for you. The fluffy buttermilk cake, in combination with the sweet pineapple and bright red cherries, make this cake irresistible.
- Super Moist Coconut Pineapple CakeIn the mood for something sweet and tropical? You should give Super Moist Coconut Pineapple Cake a try! This easy cake recipe combines two delicious flavors into one extra moist and delicious cake.
- Perfect Peach Pineapple Dump CakeDump cake recipes are some of the easiest dessert recipes out there. Dump cakes are very popular so there are tons of great dump cake recipes to choose from, but this Perfect Peach Pineapple Dump Cake recipe is the best of the best.
- Lighten Up Pineapple Upside Down CakeYou will love this upside down pineapple cake. It is not only a simple cake recipe, but it is also a healthier version of the original recipe.
- Coconut and Pineapple Dump CakeThis easy dump cake recipe is inspired by the delicious flavors in a Pina Colada cocktail. This Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake requires only five ingredients, so it is super simple to make.
- Sweet Slow Cooker Pina Colada Lava CakeYou can bake cake in your slow cooker? You betcha! Sweet Slow Cooker Pina Colada Lava Cake is a wonderfully sweet cake recipe that has a warm and inviting tropical flavor. Three different kinds of coconut products give the cake a really nice flavor depth without being too overwhelming.
- Tropical Pina Colada CupcakesEnjoy one of your favorite dessert drinks in dessert form with these Tropical Pina Colada Cupcakes. This easy cupcake recipe is made by creating a pineapple cake with a coconut frosting to swirl on top.
Dessert Salads with Pineapple
- Timeless Ambrosia SaladYou're sure to fall in love with Timeless Ambrosia Salad. Honestly, if you're looking for an easy fruit dessert, you've come to the right place. This ambrosia salad recipe uses all of the classic ingredients like juicy mandarin oranges, sweet pineapple, and, of course, fluffy marshmallows.
- 7 Up Jell-O SaladTickle your taste buds with a heaping helping of 7 Up Jell-O Salad. This tasty no bake dessert recipe has so many different flavors that no two bites are exactly the same. Lemon Jell-O mixes with pineapple and a bit of 7 Up to make a delightfully tangy treat.
- Pleasing Pineapple Cherry FluffJuicy fruit flavors come together in perfect harmony in this how-to recipe for Pleasing Pineapple Cherry Fluff. This delicious dessert salad recipe features all of the flavors you love in Pina Coladas, including a hint of coconut, in a soft and creamy treat.
- Mandarin Orange Cookie Dessert SaladIf you've never tried making a salad for dessert before, we suggest you start with Mandarin Orange Cookie Dessert Salad. This no-bake dessert recipe combines sweet pineapple tidbits and mandarin oranges with crunchy fudge-striped cookies.
Other Pineapple Desserts
- Homemade Frosted Carrot BreadFans of zucchini bread and carrot cake will want to whip up a loaf of Homemade Frosted Carrot Bread immediately. This homemade bread recipe has just the right amount of sweetness that you'd expect from a carrot cake, only in bread form.
- Pineapple Coconut Oil Banana BreadThis Pineapple Coconut Oil Banana Bread will make you think of spring, warmer weather, and of being on a tropical vacation. This easy banana bread recipe comes together with just a whisk and one bowl. No mixer, no creaming ingredients, nothing fussy.
- Homemade Dole WhipIf you have ever been to Disney World and tried their magical Dole Whip dessert, you will fall head over heels this copycat version you can make in your own kitchen. This Homemade Dole Whip recipe tastes almost exactly like the Disney treat and calls for only 5 ingredients.
- Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade BarsThese Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade Bars are an easy bar recipe for a summer dessert. They have a luscious, fruity filling on a flaky shortbread crust that will be a great finale to your summer party.
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread PuddingSay goodbye to other bread pudding recipes and aloha to Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding. This tropical dessert recipe is so wonderfully flavorful that the only thing that would make this recipe better would be eating it on the beach in Hawaii.
- Tropical Pineapple Curd BarsBefore you reach for your recipe to make yet another batch of lemon bars, you should check out Tropical Pineapple Curd Bars. This dessert bar recipe is like a mock-lemon bar recipe in that it looks similar and uses a fruit curd as a topping.
For more fantastic fruit desserts, check out our collection of Irresistible Fruit Desserts: 217 Fruit Dessert Recipes
What's your favorite dessert to make in the summer?
Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- A Slice Of Cake That’s Worth The Trip To NYC
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Apple Cranberry Crisp
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- Spring Lemon Lime Bars
- Lemon Tarts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie