This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bisquick Peach Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Bisquick Peach Cobbler brings back great memories. Fantastic as a dessert as well as breakfast, peach cobbler is everybody’s favorite summer dish. n this recipe fresh peaches are flavored with nutmeg, cinnamon and lemon zest and topped with homemade Bisquick batter. You can eat it warm or cold, served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. This recipe can be made by putting crust ingredients under or over the fruit as well as fruit can be put under the crust. This time I decided to put fruit on the bottom of the pan and cover it with crust. Next time I’ll try to put crust on the bottom and fruit on top. Anyway, result will be similar because batter will rise to top during baking."
Cooking Time1 hr
Read NextFrozen Banana Split Dream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Frozen Banana Split Dream
- Grandma's Homemade Apple Crisp
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Fluffy Strawberry Pineapple Dessert
- Cherry Fluff Salad (without Condensed Milk)
- Perfect Peaches and Cream Recipe
- 24 Cherry Desserts: Cherry Pie Recipes, Cherry Dump Cakes, and More
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Amish Drop Sugar Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Salty Sweet Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes With Cake Mix
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Hot Cocoa Peppermint Moon Pies
- Peppermint Puppy Chow Recipe (without Peanut Butter)
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert