Apple Spice Scones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Whether you're reading this recipe in the morning over your coffee or in the afternoon with a cup of tea, any time is a great time to get yourself in the mood for a yummy Apple Spice scone! Juicy chunks of spiced apples make these little gems moist and delicious. Whether you use fresh apples or the frozen kind, these super easy and delicious scones will be a delightfully tasty treat for everyone to enjoy!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour with a little extra for the baking pan
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 stick of cold butter
- 2 cups chopped Cinnamon Apple Slices
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbs milk
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble (crisp)
- Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Rhubarb Torte
- Easy Homemade Raspberry Sauce
- Homemade Pound Cake Cupcakes
- No Flour Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Jello Roll Ups
- Raspberry Crumble Bars
- Fruit Popsicles