Chettinad Paal Paniyaram Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Paal paniyaram recipe is a classic and heavenly sweet dish – a delicious combination of golden fried batter and sweet coconut milk. This is a sure shot hit on your table and compliments any meal. Chettinad cuisine is the cuisine of the Chettinad region of Tamil Nadu, It is well known for its complexity of flavours. This Paal paniyaram recipe is a popular sweet dish from the Chettinad region. The speciality of this dish is it is simple, easy and authentic flavours of Chettinad!"
Notes1. While grinding, use ice-cold water in a small quantity since we need a thick batter. This makes the batter light and fluffy.
2. Slightly dilute your coconut milk with a small amount of water or milk. If it is too thick, the paniyarams will take a longer time to absorb it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Vanilla Pound Cake With Berry Medley
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Cups
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Cheesecake-Stuffed Baked Apples
- Muesli Energy Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches