We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Indian dessert made of cottage cheese, milk, condensed milk and handful of nuts basically simple to make and its creamy, rich, absolutely delicious with mega flavors! You can’t resist the taste of the dessert,and the BEST part is, everything is under 20 mins! Here is the quick overview to make paneer kheer/paneer payasam, Firstly,Crumble or grate the paneer, Heat up milk over a medium hot, bring to boil. Pour in sweetened condensed milk and a pinch of cardamon powder. Add in crumbled paneer give a gentle mix. Golden fry the chopped nuts in ghee and pour over the kheer."
NotesOnce, it starts to curdle, turn off the heat. Pour it in a thin cheesecloth lined over the colander and rinse in running water to remove the smell of the lemon juice.
Make a tight knot to a cheesecloth and squeeze more liquids. Place the muslin cloth on the plate with weight/heavy object on top. Let it sit for an hour.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Vanilla Pound Cake With Berry Medley
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Cups
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Cheesecake-Stuffed Baked Apples
- Muesli Energy Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches