This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pineapple Coconut Baked Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pineapple chunks baked in coconut flavored oatmeal in a baking dish. This is a delicious and effortless breakfast meal idea. It's also healthy and nutritious and a great way to start your day. Your family will love it, especially kids because of the exotic summer flavors in their baked oats. You will love it because you can use canned pineapple and canned coconut milk to make this in no time from scratch. I have added a really delicious spice seasoning to this, which I came up with when trying for the BEST version of this breakfast treat. You will never want to go back to boring oatmeal, trust me! "
Read NextThat's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe