Shamrock (green) Smoothies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Looking for a tasty Daniel Fast friendly recipe that you can have any time of the day? This Shamrock smoothie might be your favorite go-to snack to fill that wish! You can use any tropical fruit you have in your freezer (mango, papaya, pineapple) to change up the flavors, just as long as you use the “greens” as your main ingredient. Healthy and delicious enough to serve as an afternoon snack or even an after-dinner dessert! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBlender
- 2 Cups Frozen Peaches
- 2 Cups Organic Baby Spinach or Kale
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup Cashew Milk or Almond or Coconut Milk
- 1 Avocado - peeled and diced
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- Chunky Monkey Bark
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- 5-Ingredient Matcha Tiramisu Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff