Slow Cooker Oatmeal Raisin Baked Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert, these Slow Cooker Oatmeal Raisin Baked Apples are stuffed with oats, raisins, and spices! Serve with a dollop of vanilla yogurt, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream for an added treat!"
Cooking Vessel Size6-quart slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
- Healthy Fudgy Brownie Bites
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- Strawberry Banana Mousse
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Lentil Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
- Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie