Slow Cooker Oatmeal Raisin Baked Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert, these Slow Cooker Oatmeal Raisin Baked Apples are stuffed with oats, raisins, and spices! Serve with a dollop of vanilla yogurt, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream for an added treat!"
Cooking Vessel Size6-quart slow cooker
Read Next2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Healthier Wendy's Vanilla Frosty
- Gluten Free Cake Batter Blondies
- Vegan Double Chocolate Fudge
- Coconut Macaroons
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Amish Peanut Butter Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie