Thai Sticky Rice Pudding With Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert to impress your guests or just indulge yourself in? Give this Thai sticky rice pudding with corn a go. This dessert is so amazing because a) it requires only basic ingredients, b) it is super easy and takes half an hour maximum to make, c) it is pretty much a one-pot dessert so not much cleaning afterward, d) it is delicious, and e) it is very pretty."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Watergate Salad (Pistachio Delight)
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Lentil Cookies
- Clean and Healthy Strawberry Crisp
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- 29 Healthy Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes