Pumpkin S'mores Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin S’mores Bars will be the talk of the party this holiday! The base is a thick layer of graham crackers smothered in melted chocolate and topped with creamy pumpkin pie filling. Add toasted marshmallows to the top as a finishing touch and get ready to sink your teeth into the most epic dessert. There are many steps to pull the recipe together but it’s easy and so worth the time. Do something different this holiday season and whip up a batch of pumpkin pie bars, s’mores style!"
Preparation Time3 hr 20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This peach cobbler recipe tastes fancy, but without all of the fuss. 3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler is honestly as simple… Continue reading: "3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler"
- Red, White, & Blue Firework Cupcakes
- Two-Step Copycat Shamrock Shake
- Brown Sugar Cookies
- Green Cake Mix Cookies
- Red, White, and Blue Pinwheel Icebox Cookies
- Monster Piñata Cookies
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Chip Croissant Casserole
- Hanukkah Fresh Apple Cake
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kalakala (shankarpali)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Shortbread Bars: Chocolate Chip Citrus
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Fig Truffles With Rum
- Saffron Rice Kheer