Pumpkin S'mores Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin S’mores Bars will be the talk of the party this holiday! The base is a thick layer of graham crackers smothered in melted chocolate and topped with creamy pumpkin pie filling. Add toasted marshmallows to the top as a finishing touch and get ready to sink your teeth into the most epic dessert. There are many steps to pull the recipe together but it’s easy and so worth the time. Do something different this holiday season and whip up a batch of pumpkin pie bars, s’mores style!"
Preparation Time3 hr 20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- Brown Sugar Cookies
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- So Easy Peanut Butter Bars
- Easy No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Red Rubies - Tub Tim Grob
- Thai-styled Shaved Ice Dessert
- Fried Sugared Taro
- Easy Thai Tea Cheesecake
- Thai Sticky Rice Pudding With Corn
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Ingredient S’mores Bars