Vanilla Almond Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"6 Vanilla Almond Cupcakes are the perfect, easy and delicious Fall Cupcake and even yummier with a Maple Cream Cheese Frosting! So I decided to combine my first home with my second home in these 6 Vanilla Almond Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting. Since we are now three in the house, 6 cupcakes would be the perfect amount for us, but you can always double this recipe if you need more, they are so good you might just have to."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size6 muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Magically Easy Butterbeer Cupcakes
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Better Than Sex Cupcakes
- One Bowl Super Moist Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Extraordinary Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes
- Vanilla Almond Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Copycat Hostess Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cream Cheese Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Steamed Pumpkin Cake
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar