Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This rich and homemade brownie recipe is so yummy, you won't believe it is made with all healthy ingredients. Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownies are made with fresh, grated zucchini, coconut sugar, whole wheat flower, and grade B maple syrup. These soft brownies are packed with rich chocolate and natural cocoa powder that have a thick texture. Because these soft brownies are packed with rich chocolate and natural cocoa powder, they have a thick texture. You won't have to feel guilty for eating seconds or thirds.
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9-inch square pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Christmas Peppermint Brownies Gift In A Jar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Cosmic Brownies
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Super Easy Lego Brownies
- Chocolate Mint Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- The Ultimate Baked Brownie
- Snickers Brownie Bars
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Amazing Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Apple Crumble Pie Recipe Ever!
- Delicious Air Fryer Churros
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Truffles
- Brownie Batter Dip
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan