Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This rich and homemade brownie recipe is so yummy, you won't believe it is made with all healthy ingredients. Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownies are made with fresh, grated zucchini, coconut sugar, whole wheat flower, and grade B maple syrup. These soft brownies are packed with rich chocolate and natural cocoa powder that have a thick texture. Because these soft brownies are packed with rich chocolate and natural cocoa powder, they have a thick texture. You won't have to feel guilty for eating seconds or thirds.
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9-inch square pan
Read NextMagically Easy Lunch Lady Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Magically Easy Lunch Lady Brownies
- Nearly Irresistible Brownies
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Irresistible Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Bars
- Bourbon Brownies
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites
- Caramel Nutella Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots