2-Ingredient Pumpkin Gingerbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With just 2 ingredients and about 5 minutes you can make a delicious and moist Pumpkin Gingerbread! This seasonal treat is a perfect coffee cake to enjoy with a fall brunch, but it also works nicely as an easy dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecast iron skillet, round cake pan, or 8-inch square baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
Terrific Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake
Sex In A Pan
Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Chocolate Irish Creme Cake with Chocolate Mint Oreo Bark
26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- Roasted Strawberry Layer Cake with Mint
- Joseph Joseph TwistBlade Adjustable Palette Knife
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- 4th of July Dessert Festive Pudding Parfaits
- Rainbow Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- Lemon Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- Banana Cinnamon Croissants
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie