Cranberry Almond Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy cranberry almond bundt cake is made with fresh cranberries and topped with a white chocolate glaze! The sweet almond flavor pairs perfectly with the tart cranberry flavor. This cake is great for any party or upcoming dessert event, because it can feed quite a crowd! It is a fantastic Christmas dessert! Our family loved this cake, and will be a Christmas dessert staple from now on. Hope you love it as much as we do!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Classic Caramel Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Down-Home Mississippi Mud Cake
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Dreamy Old-Fashioned Spice Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- All Natural Strawberry Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Apple And Carrot Salad
- Wine Strawberries
- Cereal Snack Mix Recipe
- No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe