Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mascarpone blueberry cake, rich and velvety with a tangy flavour from the blueberries. This is quite a simple version of a yoghurt cake with mascarpone replacing the yoghurt. I’ve found that anything goes in cakes, dairy-wise. If your recipe calls for buttermilk, use yoghurt with impunity if you’re clean out of buttermilk. And the other way round naturally, or use a mix - I’ve at times scraped pots clean of whatever I had in the fridge, yoghurt, buttermilk, soured cream and even crème fraiche. It does of course change the taste subtly - but you’d have to have the two cakes side by side and have a forkful of each to be able to precisely describe the differences."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
- Doughnut Bread Pudding
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pretty Pear Upside Down Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Magic Custard Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dip
- Easy Nutella Brownies
- Walnut Stuffed Apples
- Pumpkin Roll
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Brownie Stuffed Melting Magic Chocolate Ball
- Apple Pie Cookies
- New York Style Pecan Pie Cheesecake