Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mascarpone blueberry cake, rich and velvety with a tangy flavour from the blueberries. This is quite a simple version of a yoghurt cake with mascarpone replacing the yoghurt. I’ve found that anything goes in cakes, dairy-wise. If your recipe calls for buttermilk, use yoghurt with impunity if you’re clean out of buttermilk. And the other way round naturally, or use a mix - I’ve at times scraped pots clean of whatever I had in the fridge, yoghurt, buttermilk, soured cream and even crème fraiche. It does of course change the taste subtly - but you’d have to have the two cakes side by side and have a forkful of each to be able to precisely describe the differences."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Little Bitty Peach Dump Cake
- Hot Chocolate Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake
- All-In-One Cake Pan Cake
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Cookie Butter Pound Cake Recipe
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- BulbHead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish