Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mascarpone blueberry cake, rich and velvety with a tangy flavour from the blueberries. This is quite a simple version of a yoghurt cake with mascarpone replacing the yoghurt. I’ve found that anything goes in cakes, dairy-wise. If your recipe calls for buttermilk, use yoghurt with impunity if you’re clean out of buttermilk. And the other way round naturally, or use a mix - I’ve at times scraped pots clean of whatever I had in the fridge, yoghurt, buttermilk, soured cream and even crème fraiche. It does of course change the taste subtly - but you’d have to have the two cakes side by side and have a forkful of each to be able to precisely describe the differences."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- Swedish Almond Cake (Toscakaka)
- Honey Bun Cake
- Tropical Lemon Coconut Dump Cake
- Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Carrot Snack Cake
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
- Silver Palate Chocolate Cake
- 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Apple Dump Cake
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake