Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
By: Cuisine Fiend from cuisinefiend.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mascarpone blueberry cake, rich and velvety with a tangy flavour from the blueberries. This is quite a simple version of a yoghurt cake with mascarpone replacing the yoghurt. I’ve found that anything goes in cakes, dairy-wise. If your recipe calls for buttermilk, use yoghurt with impunity if you’re clean out of buttermilk. And the other way round naturally, or use a mix - I’ve at times scraped pots clean of whatever I had in the fridge, yoghurt, buttermilk, soured cream and even crème fraiche. It does of course change the taste subtly - but you’d have to have the two cakes side by side and have a forkful of each to be able to precisely describe the differences."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Dump Cake
- 22 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Southern-Style Hummingbird Cake
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Dump Cake
- Sex In A Pan
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Dump Cake
- Classic Coffee Cake Banana Bread
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Muffin Tin Victoria Sponge Cakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars