Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
By: Cuisine Fiend from cuisinefiend.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mascarpone blueberry cake, rich and velvety with a tangy flavour from the blueberries. This is quite a simple version of a yoghurt cake with mascarpone replacing the yoghurt. I’ve found that anything goes in cakes, dairy-wise. If your recipe calls for buttermilk, use yoghurt with impunity if you’re clean out of buttermilk. And the other way round naturally, or use a mix - I’ve at times scraped pots clean of whatever I had in the fridge, yoghurt, buttermilk, soured cream and even crème fraiche. It does of course change the taste subtly - but you’d have to have the two cakes side by side and have a forkful of each to be able to precisely describe the differences."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Sex In A Pan
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Bundt Cake
- Bakery Style Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 22 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pineapple Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins