Pumpkin Cake with Bacon Streusel
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This flavorful pumpkin cake will be a huge hit at your next holiday party. Despite the long, thorough instructions, it's actually ridiculously easy. The cake is made completely from scratch with pumpkin puree, a blend of spices, and high-quality bacon. Bacon fat goes into the cake batter and bits of cooked bacon are incorporated into the streusel topping for a sweet and savory flavor profile that will blow you away. It's one of the best cakes ever. Serve the cake as an after dinner treat or enjoy a slice with your morning coffee. The sweet and salty elements plus the crunchy topping make it suitable for any occasion."
Yields1 9-inch cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Homemade Boston Cream Pie
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Orange Velvet Pumpkin Layer Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Classic Texas Sheet Cake
- Texas Style Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Gluten Free Shortbread – Three Ways!
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Layered Jello Shots
- Peppermint Bark Recipe
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Vanilla Cake with Pumpkin Buttercream and Candy Corn
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse
- Festive Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Rudolph’s Reindeer Chow!