Italian Cranberry Almond Biscotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian Cranberry Almond Biscotti, a delicious crunchy Italian Cookie, filled with dried cranberries, Almonds and White Chocolate Chips. A yummy addition to your Christmas Cookie Plate.. Italian biscotti are so easy to make and of course twice baked and at a lower heat. I usually make mine with butter, which makes them a little softer. But if you like your typical almost-broke-that-tooth Biscotti then a light Olive oil is best. Hope you enjoy them! Happy Baking."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cookies in a Jar, White Chocolate Cranberry
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Pie Crust Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie