Italian Cranberry Almond Biscotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian Cranberry Almond Biscotti, a delicious crunchy Italian Cookie, filled with dried cranberries, Almonds and White Chocolate Chips. A yummy addition to your Christmas Cookie Plate.. Italian biscotti are so easy to make and of course twice baked and at a lower heat. I usually make mine with butter, which makes them a little softer. But if you like your typical almost-broke-that-tooth Biscotti then a light Olive oil is best. Hope you enjoy them! Happy Baking."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Best Butterless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Buckeye Brownie Cookies
Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Crazy Good Loaded Wackadoodles
30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
Walnut Crescent Cookies
Must-Try Double Chocolate French Macaron Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- A Slice Of Cake That’s Worth The Trip To NYC
- Strawberry and Blueberry Poke Layer Flag Cake
- Unicorn Ice Cream Cake
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- Roasted Strawberry Layer Cake with Mint
- Joseph Joseph TwistBlade Adjustable Palette Knife
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- 4th of July Dessert Festive Pudding Parfaits
- Rainbow Cookie Dough Dip Recipe