This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Italian Cranberry Almond Biscotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian Cranberry Almond Biscotti, a delicious crunchy Italian Cookie, filled with dried cranberries, Almonds and White Chocolate Chips. A yummy addition to your Christmas Cookie Plate.. Italian biscotti are so easy to make and of course twice baked and at a lower heat. I usually make mine with butter, which makes them a little softer. But if you like your typical almost-broke-that-tooth Biscotti then a light Olive oil is best. Hope you enjoy them! Happy Baking."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Read NextCherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots