Italian Cranberry Almond Biscotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian Cranberry Almond Biscotti, a delicious crunchy Italian Cookie, filled with dried cranberries, Almonds and White Chocolate Chips. A yummy addition to your Christmas Cookie Plate.. Italian biscotti are so easy to make and of course twice baked and at a lower heat. I usually make mine with butter, which makes them a little softer. But if you like your typical almost-broke-that-tooth Biscotti then a light Olive oil is best. Hope you enjoy them! Happy Baking."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Crazy Good Loaded Wackadoodles
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Pie Crust Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Insanely Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait
- Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake Bites
- Chocolate Almond Flatbread
- Pumpkin and Cranberry Pie
- Delicious Lemon Pound Cake
- Dulce de Leche Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars