This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Healthier Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are made better for you with no refined sugar, and a boost of protein from peanut butter, peanuts and oats! Just 10 minutes prep and easily made gluten-free. I had some requirements for this healthier version of no bake cookies. I don’t like my no bake cookies to be so sticky that they end up stuck all over your hands, and I want some texture. I didn’t want to end up with just a gooey pile of oats, but since I was cutting out refined sugar, getting there took some trials! These cookies are naturally sweetened with honey and peanut butter, with oats, chopped peanuts and crushed corn flakes for some crunch. They will definitely keep those active kids going throughout the day!"
Preparation Time10 min
Read NextCherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots