Healthier Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are made better for you with no refined sugar, and a boost of protein from peanut butter, peanuts and oats! Just 10 minutes prep and easily made gluten-free. I had some requirements for this healthier version of no bake cookies. I don’t like my no bake cookies to be so sticky that they end up stuck all over your hands, and I want some texture. I didn’t want to end up with just a gooey pile of oats, but since I was cutting out refined sugar, getting there took some trials! These cookies are naturally sweetened with honey and peanut butter, with oats, chopped peanuts and crushed corn flakes for some crunch. They will definitely keep those active kids going throughout the day!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Italian Waffle Cookies
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- The Ultimate Turtle Thumbprint Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Decorated Rose Cookies with Buttercream Frosting
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Cookies in a Jar, White Chocolate Cranberry
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Neapolitan Cookies
- Brownie Mix In A Jar
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Cinnamon Meringue Cookies
- Low Carb Delicious Keto Oreos
- Copycat Swig Cookie Recipe
- Homemade Keto Ice Cream Bites
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodle Cupcakes