Healthier Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are made better for you with no refined sugar, and a boost of protein from peanut butter, peanuts and oats! Just 10 minutes prep and easily made gluten-free. I had some requirements for this healthier version of no bake cookies. I don’t like my no bake cookies to be so sticky that they end up stuck all over your hands, and I want some texture. I didn’t want to end up with just a gooey pile of oats, but since I was cutting out refined sugar, getting there took some trials! These cookies are naturally sweetened with honey and peanut butter, with oats, chopped peanuts and crushed corn flakes for some crunch. They will definitely keep those active kids going throughout the day!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Soft And Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 3-ingredient Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- Aunt Bee's Lemon Whippersnaps (Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies)
- Oreo-Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops