This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Birthday Cake Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rich vanilla ice cream studded with real birthday cake pieces/frosting. No ice cream maker required! Whenever I discovered Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Bruster’s in middle school I was hooked!! I’m not super into ice cream. I don’t dislike it, and I’ll eat it. But it’s not my dessert of choice. However, when that ice cream tastes just like cake, I’m willing to make an exception. My version is made with real cake for the ultimate flavor and texture. It also does NOT require an ice cream maker!"
Read NextPumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat