Birthday Cake Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rich vanilla ice cream studded with real birthday cake pieces/frosting. No ice cream maker required! Whenever I discovered Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Bruster’s in middle school I was hooked!! I’m not super into ice cream. I don’t dislike it, and I’ll eat it. But it’s not my dessert of choice. However, when that ice cream tastes just like cake, I’m willing to make an exception. My version is made with real cake for the ultimate flavor and texture. It also does NOT require an ice cream maker!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Apple Strudel Ice Cream
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Holiday Peppermint Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles