This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Birthday Cake Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rich vanilla ice cream studded with real birthday cake pieces/frosting. No ice cream maker required! Whenever I discovered Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Bruster’s in middle school I was hooked!! I’m not super into ice cream. I don’t dislike it, and I’ll eat it. But it’s not my dessert of choice. However, when that ice cream tastes just like cake, I’m willing to make an exception. My version is made with real cake for the ultimate flavor and texture. It also does NOT require an ice cream maker!"
Read NextNo-churn Blue Ice Cream Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Easy Air Fryer Churros
- Valentine Cocoa Bombs
- No Bake Banana Spilt Cake
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Slow Cooker Lemon Crunch Cake
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Casserole