This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Birthday Cake Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rich vanilla ice cream studded with real birthday cake pieces/frosting. No ice cream maker required! Whenever I discovered Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Bruster’s in middle school I was hooked!! I’m not super into ice cream. I don’t dislike it, and I’ll eat it. But it’s not my dessert of choice. However, when that ice cream tastes just like cake, I’m willing to make an exception. My version is made with real cake for the ultimate flavor and texture. It also does NOT require an ice cream maker!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Handmade Fruit Ice Cream
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfaits
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Apple Cider Ice Cream
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Matcha Red Bean Ice Cream Hazelnut Tart
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake